24.8.08

PMS? what PMS?

i don't get this PMS thing. seriously. i just think that we just THINK we have PMS.. we just believe it so much we think that it actually happens.
anyway, i was just thinking what else could this PMS could stand for other than Pre Menstrual Syndrome. [i bet some girls who says they suffer from PMS doesn't even know what it stands for!]

here it goes.

13. Perpetual Munching Spree
12. Puffy Mid-Section
11. Pass My Shotgun
10. Psychotic Mood Shift
9. Permanent Menstrual Syndrome
8. People Make Me Sick
7. Provide Me with Sweets
6. Pardon My Sobbing
5. Pimples May Surface
4. Pass My Sweatpants
3. Pissy Mood Syndrome
2. Plainly Men Suck
1. Pack My Stuff

6 backtalk[s]:

Anonymous said...

heheheheeeeee!!!
yesh v true....
umm pack my stuff 2 faharu eabain dhooo! 1 & 12

Anonymous said...

Pardon My Slut......

FOR MEN WHOES SUFFERING FROM PMS!!!!!

mwuah muwah!

[ dhondhooni ] said...

@meee yeah, my mistake. not there now.

kaiza shozey said...

heheh. uve got some really nice ones. lol

Please Massage Slowly
Peeing Makes Sounds
Park My Scooter
Pick My Socks
Please Me Sweety

my my, blogging. *whistle*

[ dhondhooni ] said...

@kaiza shozey hehehe..i know.. =P i like that "Please Me Sweety" a lot.

Anonymous said...

i like pissy mood syndrome. and my my, you have been bored huh?