23.5.12

Am I Or Am I?

I was just going about my daily routine of googling random stuff and reading them up. pretty helpful, i tell you!

So, erm, yeah, i was reading about depression and symptoms and stuff. according to most the sites, copy pasted below are some symptoms. or major symptoms, if you will. i just couldn't help but try to self-diagnose a bit.
  • Depressed mood - erm. more often than not, i find myself slightly depressed. but then, it changes back to normal just like that too. 
  • Loss of interest or pleasure in activities you used to enjoy - i don't know remember doing anything in particular that i enjoyed. hmm.. now that IS weird!
  • Feelings of guilt, hopelessness and worthlessness - this could be me and my low self-esteem sometimes. *shrugs* but not the worthlessness! come on, everyone knows how worthy i am! 
  • Suicidal thoughts or recurrent thoughts of death - this is a definite NO NO! i wouldn't dream of killing myself. i don't need a one way ticket to hell. 
  • Sleep disturbance (sleeping more or sleeping less) - i do find it hard to sleep sometimes. like tonight for instance! usually slight insomnia accompanies me on nights i am entertaining the mood swinging part of me. always thought that was weird! 
  • Appetite and weight changes - appetite doesn't change much with me but the weight fluctuations are there but not by much though. :/
  • Difficulty concentrating - i think this has more to do with me not wanting to study at all than actual depression. muwahaha.
  • Lack of energy and fatigue - fatigue, nope. lack of energy, yes.
i forgot the point of this post. O.o 
oh yeah, so i was wondering if i am actually depressed or just a regular woman with a lot of hormonal shit going on?

and that is a rhetorical question, ladies and gentlemen!

PS. in case someone really depressed is reading this; 






0 backtalk[s]: