7.2.11

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time... I used to blog!

it's been ages since i last blogged. even more than a year i guess. i blame it all on twitter!

when i started twitter, not many of my friends were there then. but when all of a sudden twitter became so popular, every blogger friend of mine forgot blogging and moved onto tweeting! i guess i don't blame them coz thats what happened to me too.

i think i have to give credit to Ashraf. i saw him blog today and i just couldn't help but remember the thrill blogging used to give me back then.

so, i'm here again [this time hopefully i won't stop] and i'm here to stay!

i hereby welcome me back to the blogosphere and make it my new year's resolution to keeping blogging all year long!


5 backtalk[s]:

//Sub/Corpus said...

welcome back ...
happy blogging ...
yeah, twitter almost killed my blog too ...
since then, i have worked hard to revive it ...
best of luck to us :)

http://www.subcorpus.net/2009/02/twitter-is-killing-my-blog.html

@manfip said...

good luck:)

the same story goes for me too:)

Khilath Rasheed - journalist and blogger from Maldives said...

Welcome back :-)

[ dhondhooni ] said...

thanks guys :) and good luck with your respective blogs as well

bulhaa said...

*cheers*