18.10.08

Everyone, Meet Ollie!!


she's gonna be staying with me for another two three weeks. now ain't she cute?? that's a pic of her sleeping. you should see her cute lil hands. and she's a darling when she eats.. [this is me NOT excited =P]

14 backtalk[s]:

.mini said...

bulhaage ollie?
oooo.. o.O

[ dhondhooni ] said...

@.mini yep mini, bulhaage ollie.. why are u so surprised? ollie's staying w me till bulhaa gets back.

Anonymous said...

is that a hamster?

Anonymous said...

That's one ugly guinea pig.. Very disappointing :P

[ dhondhooni ] said...

@anony 1: yes, its a hamster.

@anony 2: its NOT a guinea pig..much to your disappointment! *eye roll* *shrug*

Crimson Solace said...

Ok I am getting pretty annoyed of seeing that rat without tails...whenever I press enter for a blog on my web browser....ok its cute...I get it....but it aint THAT cute :P

Unknown said...

Can i bring my brothers Pudgy whenever it needs to get cleaned??

paperclippenny said...

hello ollie

[ dhondhooni ] said...

@crimson lol..its THAT cute for me..

@shanu Pudgy? cute name! sure, u can *wink*

hello penny [from Ollie]

Fish said...

Is it dead??

[ dhondhooni ] said...

@fish nope,its not. as i've mentioned in the post, that's a pic of her sleeping.

Fish said...

Sorry I missed that part.. a weird little question.. how do u know its a she?

kaiza shozey said...

finally someone referring to ollie as 'she'. hehehe. and to think ppl were told she was a 'he'. that mustve been embarrassing for ollie.hehehe.

Anonymous said...

omg!!! u were right!! she has lost a lot of weight... my poor baby *sniffles*

i miss her!!!!! waaaaH!!!!